About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

maandag 6 juni 2011

L'anniversaire





Paris and a birthday. What a great combination. First stop: the Merci shop in le Marais. Great styling and a fantastic source of inspiration!





As always, Paris is a very photogenic city. These pics were all taken with my new camera. It was such a joy taking them with this camera. Hello!!! - new technology!

Anyways, the trip was great in more than one way. I had the best time, by myself, the first 2 days. The last 2 days my love joined me and that made it all even better.

Also, the shopping. It was very fruitfull, if I may say. The score: 2 bikini's, a dress, home-accessories (pics will follow in one of my next posts) and the jackpot was a leather-jacket ( Balenciaga-style). Almost too bad the temperatures are high, I wanna wear it!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten