About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

maandag 6 juni 2011

How cool can one sleep?

Next up, some pics from the hotel in Paris. Mama Shelter. Interiors by Philippe Starck.
It was ultra-cool to have been there. Apple computer in the room, excellent wifi, free movies, Kiehl's products and a fantastic and very popular bar/restaurant. A place where all the beautiful people get together.
Honestly, next time, I'd stay somewhere else. Why? Location, location, location. Mama Shelter is in the 20th arrondisssement (east of the Pere Lachaise cemetery). It might be upcoming, but I'm not feeling it.
The metrostations, 10/15mins walkingtime. Uuuuuuuuhrm, too far for my convenience... And, no Monoprix in the hood! Aaaaaarrrgh!
Next time, le Marais. My favourite!

Oh! I would also like to mention that I had the best time in a bar across the street from the Mama Shelter hotel, le Baretta (next to the well-known music venue La Fleche d'Or). I saw the funniest band playing there, la Prière du Poulet. I'm a fan!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten