About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

woensdag 25 mei 2011

A bientot!




Another birthday coming up, real soon. What to do, this year? Last year my love surprised me with a high tea with my friends. (Isn't he the best?)

This year, no surprises. I've got it all planned. I'm going to Paris!

It might be possible that I will be there on my own. My boyfriend has to work, but maybe after a phonecall to the bosses he might change his plans. We'll see...
But I will be there, ooooooh yeah.
I try to go every year, on my own. I love strolling around the cute neighbourhoods and discover the hidden gems.

I  have to admit that I have a bit of a Francophile-side in me. I just can't help it. My favourite movies are usually French (love everything by Jacques Tati) and I'm totally into French music (newest discovery: Ben L'oncle Soul). I love the food, the little villages, the markets, the architecture and the language. Well, you get it, right?

So, Paris. Every time I'm there I always find new spots, restaurants and shops. Le Marais, St.Germain, you name it.  Off the beaten track is what I like best. Upcoming neighbourhoods (like Belleville) with lots of young people and exotic looking shops.

This year I've done some research! On my 'to-do-list', the Merci shop in le Marais and sleep in the Mama Shelter hotel. It's splurge time!!!!

Hopefully I will have my new (obsession) camera to join me on my Paris-adventures. Pics will follow, ofcourse.




























Photos from: www.greigedesign.blogspot.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten