About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

donderdag 23 juni 2011

Orient-style, part 2



* note: I was feeling very sorry for this poor, but stylish, fish. Very cruel to put a fishy in such a small bottle....

I really liked the mid-century furniture at this coffee-place. I did not like the poor housing of the fish, one in a bottle on each table. Very un-cool.
Besides, how did they get 'em in there?!

Ok, moving on, more pics! Wheeeeeee!



Pardon the window-reflection of these pics. I just had to take them, really liked the styling.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten