About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

donderdag 5 mei 2011

Tonight, or tommorow. Promise.

Hey! I've been away for a couple of days. They call it work. I was in Miami!!!! I had been there before, some years ago. This time I had the chance to see a bit more. Beach, shopping and art deco. That sums up this little trip.
Anyhoo, I was really impressed by the art deco-district. I thought it would have a 'Disney-flavor', but I was quite impressed by the authenticity, here and there.
Another thing that I was amazed by: the mannequins in the shop-windows, you know, the plastic ones. Basically all of them had ridiculously HUGE boobs. We're talking size: watermelons. Hilarious. It really seems to be the standard in Miami, also on the beach. Plastic-fantastic. What a show!
So, tonight or tommorow i will post some pics I made with my phone (since i'm not the owner of that obsession-camera, yet).
Later!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten