About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

zondag 1 mei 2011

Leve de koningin!

Yesterday was Queensday, here in the Netherlands. We celebrate the birthday of our queen (actually it was the birthday of the former queen, her mother Juliana).
On this day you can set up shop, basically anywhere, and sell your old stuff from the attic, play on your violin, show your dj-skills,, etc.
Me and my friends were selling coffee with a hug; STARHUGS. So, we did coffee with a bit of love and affection. Hilarious! Guess what? It was a huge succes! Best of all, we had loads of fun. Minor detail, uhum, we made a profit! My profit was gooooooooood. So! I'm halfway in buying myself the camera > see picture< I have been obsessed with for quite a while (ok ok, first obsession was an ipad. Check!).
I'm guessing next month in my proud, very proud possesion.
Good for me, but most def very good for you, my blog-lovin' friends! ;-b
Then I shall make the most fantastic photo's to post on my blog. HA! How's that for motivation?!


Photo from:http://www.garancedore.fr/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten