About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

maandag 25 april 2011

Make them pics!

Two years ago I started doing some photography-courses. Lots of fun! Last year i haven't photographed a lot. Now that I am officialy in 'blog-land' I really need to pick up my camera a bit more to show off 'the skills'. ;-b
This one was taken in Hong Kong at Mongkok in Kowloon. Lucky shot, I guess... I had it printed and enlarged and am kind of proud of it. So! Lots more to come!


Since my blog is a lot about travelling:
As mentioned above, this is in Hong Kong. If you ever get the chance.... Go there! Fab!
Hong Kong-tip: Feather Boa. In SoHo, Hong Kong Island. A very small bar where you can drink the most divine cocktails. Specialty of the house: Strawberry Daiquiri. Fresh strawberries, booze (i reckon vodka and whatever) in a mega-large glass, which is completely covered (on the outside) with cocoa, like Nesquick. Holy mackeroly! Soooooo good! Since this place is so small (it used to be an antiques store) and busy, everybody's arms has brown smudges, because everybody is cramped up against each other. After finishing the drink you lick the glass and order the next!
Well, you get the picture.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten