About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

maandag 25 april 2011

Finally!

Hi everyone!
After a long time thinking about it, I finally did it. I created my own blog.
Why write a blog? Well. I travel a lot for my job (hence the name of my blog) and I'm very lucky to visit a lot of places around the globe that are amazing and inspiring.
I see a lot of great stuff that feeds my curiousity.
I love design, architecture, interiors, fashion, you know, a lot of the 'aesthetic side of life'.
In my blog I want to post photographs, stories and tips of a lot of stuff i see around the world (and at home, in Amsterdam ofcourse).
Most of my posts will be written in english. I've got friends and family around the world and this gives them a chance to read it as well.
Anyhoo, here goes!!!!
XOXO Nina

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten