About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

maandag 25 april 2011

Vanilla Garden



Bangkok, Thailand. One of my favorite places to go to. Always full of life.
Last month I discovered this little gem. Vanilla Garden (Sukhumvit, Soi Ekamai). A bit  hard to find, but once there, an oasis in this busy city.
It used to be a house, built in the 1930's. Now there's a (design)bookshop and the cutest coffee-place > we're talking cupcakes, frappe's, cappucino's, the works! (it also houses a small japanese restaurant). Around it is an enchanting garden, specially at night when all the little lights in the trees light up.
The area around Vanilla Garden is great for strolling around. Soi Ekamai is full of small coffeehouses, designstores, restaurants and boutiques.
A most def to visit again on my next trip to Bangkok!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten