About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

woensdag 14 maart 2012

For real!

I've been working on it for a long time. A loooooooong time, actually. Sometimes I wasn't sure where to begin, how to go on (and how to finance).

But. Finally. It is going to happen! My long running project is going to go into the world and shall be sold, for real. KRATNET is going to be out there!

The launch will be april, 1st. No joke.

At the Sunday Market. It's is every first weekend of the month, here in Amsterdam.

It is a market (quite a big one) at the Westergasfabriek-terrein in Amsterdam-West. As 'they' say: it offers a platform for designers and creatives to show/sell their stuff.

Perfect! I think it is the ideal way to introduce my KRATNET. I'm going to consider it as a sort of market-research. I hope I will get feedback from customers and hopefully get an idea if it will sell ok, or not.

Ofcourse. Come all!!!!!! It is from 12.00 'til 18.00






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten