About me

Mijn foto
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I travel the globe for a living. Luckily I get to see many beautiful things when traveling. Design is one of my passions. On my blog I try to collect a lot of my design-encounters around the world. I hope you'll like it! XOXO Nina

woensdag 11 mei 2011

Carrying it around

Contents of a lady-bag. I always see my friends rummaging through their bags and it's always the last piece, that they retract from the bag, they needed to find. Sounds familiar?
I've had small bags, big bags, bags with handy compartments in it. It's always the same story.... Your phone is ringing: frantically searching the bag with a deadline (deadline, the other side of the line gives up). Crap! Now you need to phone them back. There goes my bundle of telephone-minutes, each month.
You're looking for your keys. You can hear them tingling, but nowhere to be found. Even with a large, fluorescent keychain. Always the last item I pull out of that chaos.
I usually carry the same 'ingredients' around with me. Once in a while I try to fine-tune it. One notebook, instead of two, one pen instead of a whole bunch. Ofcourse, a while after the tuning I wish I had that particular black pen with me that didn't make it through the tuning.
Sigh.
So, here a snapshot of my bag-contents today. This is the thoroughly tuned-version. No old cash-receipts, no keys and no big scarve (I don't like to be surprised by sudden cold situations....).
Let's see how long I can 'survive' with this Spartan-ammount.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten